In Bexley, the local authority makes decisions about admitting children to community schools in Reception. In-year admissions are made via the local authority and places offered by the school according to availability of spaces.
For full procedures and to apply for a space at Belmont please refer to Bexley Admissions - please click here.
- Parents are invited to apply for the places in our nursery for September 2024.
- If your child was born between 01/09/20 and 31/08/21. Applications must be made directly with Bexley Council school admissions
- We have provision for 26 part time morning placements offering 15 hours per week.
- If your child was born between 01/09/19 and 31/08/20 they are eligible to start Reception in September 2024.
- Parents are invited to apply for places in our Reception for September 2024 and are advised to consult the Bexley Primary Admissions 2024/25 for guidance using the above link.
- Belmont will admit 60 pupils into the two Reception classes each September.
- Applications for Reception places must be submitted to Bexley admissions.
To find out more about Belmont's admission arrangements Admission Arrangements 2024/2025
Wednesday 11th October - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Thursday 16th Noverber - 10.30am - 11.30am
PLEASE NOTE : The closing date for 2024/25 admissions is Sunday 15th January 2024
Please find the links below for Bexley Council Admissions: